CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE
Are you searching for a sweet treat that is both quick to create and refreshing for the summer? Then your hunt is over; all you need is cream cheese lemonade pie! On a hot day, you may slake your thirst with this pie since it is refreshingly tangy, smooth, and creamy all at the same time. Additionally, you just need a handful of common pantry items to get started.
Who wouldn’t like a pie made with cream cheese and lemonade? It has the ideal balance of sweet and sour flavors, and its velvety consistency is what makes it so hard to resist. I will never forget the very first time I had lemonade pie made with cream cheese. I couldn’t believe how tasty it was when I had it for the first time at my cousin’s wedding. I needed to get my hands on the recipe in order to prepare it on my own.
Give this recipe for cream cheese lemonade pie a go if you’re in the mood for a cool summer dessert that is not only simple but also really delectable. It won’t take long for it to get a spot among your favorites! You have nothing to lose by giving it a go, and you will not regret what you did!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THE FILLING:
- Canned Evaporated milk; use a 5-oz can.
- A box of instant lemon pudding mix; use the 3,5-oz box.
- Softened cream cheese; I used 2 containers of 8 ounces.
- ¾ Cup.Of frozen lemonade concentrate.
THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR MAKING THE :
- 2 ⅔ Cups.Of Graham cracker crumbs.
- ⅓ Cup.Of white sugar.
- ⅔ Cup.Of unsalted sweet cream butter – melted.
- Step 1 – The first thing you do, is turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees.
- Step 2 – Next, mix all of the crust ingredients into a large basin and mix them together until you get a consistency that resembles wet sand.
- Step 3 – Spread into a glass pie dish about 9 inches in diameter, bake in the oven for 12 minutes, and then transfer to a counter to cool.
- Step 4 – Whisk the evaporated milk and pudding mix together in a medium bowl until the ingredients are well incorporated and the mixture has thickened for approximately two minutes.
- Step 5 – To get the cream cheese to a creamy and fluffy consistency, use a standing mixer to whip it.
- Step 6 – In a slow and steady stream, beat in the lemonade concentrate until it is completely incorporated. Incorporate the pudding mixture by beating it until it is well incorporated.
- Step 7 – After pouring the ingredients into the crust, leave it in the refrigerator for four to six hours, or until it has reached the desired consistency.
- Step 8 – Before serving, garnish the pie with whipped cream and lemon wedges.
No Responses Yet