HEAVEN ON EARTH CAKE
A dessert version of angel food cake that really lives up to its name. A summertime treat that is out-of-this-world delectable, Heaven on Earth Cake is made by combining angel food cake, luscious cherries, and vanilla pudding with a creamy topping.
You’ll comprehend why I name this cake “Heaven on Earth” after you take a bite of it, and I promise you won’t be disappointed! This chilled dessert is a combination of cherry pie, cake, and pudding, and it is impossible to avoid eating it. This angel food cake dish is prepared using cubes of angel food cake that has already been prepared, which are then placed in a pan with vanilla pudding cream, cherry pie filling, and a cool whip. It has the shape of bread pudding, yet it doesn’t need any baking at all!
You may make this delicacy for a graduation celebration for your family, for your next barbecue, or “just because.” If you get the angel food cake from the shop, you won’t even need to turn on your oven since it’s so simple to prepare.
THE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
- A prepared Angel Food Cake.
- Instant Vanilla pudding mix; I used a 4-ounces Pkg.
- 300 milliliters.Of whole milk.
- Plain greek yogurt or Sour Cream; I used 1 cup.
- ½ Tsp.Of almond extract.
- A 20-ounces can.Of cherry pie filling.
- An 8-ounces can.Of Cool Whip.
- 1 Tbsp.Of toasted almond slices for garnish.
- 1st Step: To begin, you need to cut your prepared angel food cake into cubes.
- 2nd Step: Now, combine the pudding mix, milk, sour cream, and almond extract in a bowl and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- 3rd Step: Place one-half of the cake cubes in the bottom of a baking dish measuring 13 by 9 inches and set aside. Spread on the cake about three-quarters of the cherry pie filling.
- 4th Step: Layer the cake again, then add the pudding on top of the cake and spread it out evenly.
- 5th Step: Spread the Cool Whip on top of the pudding layer using a spoon. Add a few heaping spoonfuls of the leftover filling on the top.
- 6th Step: Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least four hours, but preferably overnight. When you are ready to serve it, sprinkle some chopped almonds on top and serve immediately.
No Responses Yet