HOMEMADE OREO DELIGHT
Oreo Delight is a decadent dessert that is flavored with chocolate and has layers of pudding, whipped cream, and, of course, Oreos. There is a new way to enjoy the most popular cookie in America. Try this no-bake Oreo Delight recipe instead of dipping your cookies.
The preparation time for Oreo Delight with chocolate pudding is just a few minutes. It’s best to make this the day before serving since it needs to cool for many hours. This recipe would be a nice change from a cake for people who want to try something new. Someone who like Oreo cookies would be pleased to get this as a birthday gift.
This sweet treat has a crust made up of Oreo cookies that have been crushed. Although it is baked in a 9×13 pan, this sweet dish has the appearance of pie since it is topped with an Oreo crust. You could also make individual parfaits using this recipe and serve them in separate cups.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Oreo cookies; you’ll need 50 for this recipe.
- ½ Cup.Of unsalted butter – melted.
- A 250 grams pkg.Of cream cheese – softened to room temp.
- 1 Cup.Of confectioners’ sugar.
- Cool Whip; I used 2 tubes.
- 2 pkg.Of instant chocolate pudding.
- 2½ Cups.Of milk, preferably use the 2%.
- 1st Step – To begin, spray your 9×13” baking dish with cooking spray. And to make Oreo crumbs, you may use a food processor for that. Remove 3/4 cup of the crumbled Oreos and save them for toppings.
- 2nd Step – Combine the remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter and swirl to combine the ingredients. Put on the bottom of the dish you have prepared by pressing the Oreo and butter mixture. Put this into the freezer for a few minutes while you work on the next layer.
- 3rd Step – Combine the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. After that, whip one container of Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture for about thirty seconds; however, take care not to overbeat the mixture.
- 4th Step – Cover the Oreo Crust with a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture. It will be much simpler to distribute the cream cheese mixture equally throughout the crust if you just drop spoonfuls of it all over the surface. It is important not to spread this out too much, since doing so will cause the Oreo foundation to begin to crumble.
- 5th Step – Both the dry pudding mix and the milk should be beaten together in a separate bowl. Beat for approximately two minutes, and on top of the cream cheese layer, spread an equal layer of pudding.
- 6th Step – Spread another box of Cool Whip on top, then sprinkle leftover Oreo crumbs on top. Put in the refrigerator for at least six hours before cutting.