This recipe for fresh Strawberry Bread is packed with luscious sliced strawberries, making it very moist and delicate. This fast bread, which only requires a few easy steps to put together, is an excellent choice for those who have an excess of strawberries. You are going to fall in love with the flavor and smell of this bread, particularly when it is finished off with a scrumptious strawberry glaze.
This strawberry bread recipe is going to blow your mind in terms of how simple it is to put together. Because you don’t need any specialized tools to create this fast bread, you can easily prepare it in a matter of minutes rather than hours. There is no need for yeast at all!
This bread is very moist, sweet, and delectable due to the abundance of fresh strawberries that it contains. After having a taste of the luscious strawberry glaze that sits over the cake, everyone will want a second piece, particularly if they receive some on their own. You’re going to really like the fact that in addition to being tasty and tender, this bread is also ideal for use as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast.
THE INGREDIENTS LIST:
THE BREAD INGREDIENTS:
- 150 grams.Of granulated sugar.
- 120 ml.Of whole milk.
- 120 ml.Of vegetable oil.
- A whole egg.
- 1½ small spoons.Of vanilla extract.
- 250 grams.Of all-purpose flour – sifted.
- 2 small spoons.Of baking powder.
- ½ small spoon.Of salt.
- 230 grams.Of diced fresh strawberries.
FOR THE GLAZE, YOU’LL NEED:
- 3 large spoons.Of diced fresh strawberries.
- 120 grams.Of powdered sugar.
- 1 small spoon.Of whole milk.
- 1st Step – Turn the oven up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray some baking spray into a loaf pan that is 9 inches by 5 inches.
- 2nd Step – Mix the sugar, milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a basin of medium size using a whisk. Mix together 2 cups of flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt in a separate medium basin.
- 3rd Step – Next, add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and stir until the ingredients are almost completely incorporated. And toss the strawberries with the two tablespoons of flour in a small bowl.
- 4th Step – Blend the strawberries into the batter until they are well distributed. After the loaf pan has been prepped, pour the batter into it.
- 5th Step – Put it in the oven and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- 6th Step – Let the bread cool for ten minutes in the pan. After removing the bread from the pan, place it on a wire rack to cool entirely.
- 7th Step – Place the pureed strawberries in a low-sided dish. Mix in the milk and powdered sugar using a stirring spoon. Spread it over the bread after it has cooled off. Before serving, let the dish rest for at least half an hour, or until the glaze has set.