THE EASIEST TERIYAKI CHICKEN CASSEROLE
The Easy Teriyaki Chicken Casserole is a straightforward casserole that is prepared using the very finest homemade teriyaki sauce. It is then stuffed with vegetable stir fry, and rice, and baked until it reaches the desired level of doneness. A mouthwatering meal that everyone adores!
Everyone like this easy-to-make and flavorful teriyaki chicken dish that you can bake in the oven. Your loved ones are going to like the homemade teriyaki sauce because of all of its genuine tastes.
After baking, the teriyaki sauce is absorbed by the chicken, which is then combined with all of the veggies and rice. This dish has proven to be a crowd-pleaser time and time again. This simple chicken casserole with teriyaki sauce is loaded with delicious flavors and nutritious veggies, making it an absolute must to prepare for your family.
It’s a wonderful dish for sharing with friends and family. It reheats beautifully and freezes well, making it an excellent option for those unexpectedly hectic days spent at home. Your family will still have the opportunity to feel the closeness that comes from sharing a meal together. It may be prepared up to 24 hours in advance if desired. Simply place it in a sealed container and keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Before you put it in the oven, you should probably give it a few more minutes of cooking time or let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes first.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 3/4 Cup.Of soy sauce.
- 3/4 Cup.Of brown sugar.
- 1/2 Cup.Of apple cider vinegar.
- Minced garlic; I used 2 small cloves.
- 1/2 Tsp.Of fresh ginger.
- 1/4 Tsp.Of black pepper.
- 1 Tbsp.Of cornstarch.
- 1 Tbsp.Of water.
- Chicken breasts; I used 2 medium-sized.
- Cooked rice; I used 4 cups.
- Cooked Vegetable stirs fry mix; I used 3 cups.
• 1st Step – Bring the temperature in the oven up to 350 degrees.
• 2nd Step – To prepare the Teriyaki sauce, place the soy sauce, sugar, cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, and black pepper in a pot of medium size. Stir to combine.
• 3rd Step – Mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl using a whisk. Stir in the soy sauce mixture gradually using the whisk, then bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
• 4th Step – After this, turn the heat down to a simmer and allow the mixture to thicken for approximately three to five minutes.
• 5th Step – Place the chicken breasts in a casserole dish measuring 9 by 13 inches. After pouring half of the teriyaki sauce over the chicken, place the dish in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
• 6th Step – After removing from the oven, shred the chicken. After the rice is cooked, stir in the veggie mixture, and then add the rice.
• 7th Step – Pour in the remaining sauce, give everything a good stir, and then bake it for approximately ten to fifteen minutes, or until it’s heated throughout.
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!!
No Responses Yet